The MAXXIMUS is the next generation of forcible entry bars. It is the ultimate Halligan bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique T.P.R. grip for a sturdy handle while using this tool. Other features include a depth gauges on the adz and the fork eliminate guess work.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- 2 3/4 inch wide adz for gapping doors
- Rex lock pulling feature on the fork
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner fork and adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both adz and fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip to lessen slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- Standard 30-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to our Lock Slot 8 lbs forcible entry axe
- Nearly 2 lbs lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan